Try performing the (back) squat while:
- holding a kettlebell or a dumbbell on one side
- holding two kettlebells or dumbbels on each side
- holding a kettlebell or medicine ball with both hands behind the neck
Try also the front squat. During the front squat the weight is in front of your center of mass. Try performing it while
- holding a kettlebell at the grip (goblet squat)
- holding a medicine ball in frot of you
- holding a cleaned barbell on your chest, in your hands or at your arms.
When you squat four to five times a week, you should perform three to four times the back squat.